Sko-Die’s continuing investment in our toolroom is yet another critical facet of our overall strategy. We are committed to continuing to deliver expertise and capability in the arena of tooling and fixture design and fabrication for our customers. This commitment is centered around continuous improvement of our Tool Room capabilities to meet the demands of our expanding and evolving customer needs.
Most recently, Sko-Die has expanded our temperature-controlled facility infrastructure with two 5-Ton Bridge cranes, to accommodate our ongoing investment in state-of-the-art equipment. This complements our Tool Making Craftsmanship and allows us to continue to deliver the optimal tooling solutions for our customers’ most demanding applications.
- Over 250 years of combined Tool and Die Making expertise and experience on staff.
- Sko-Die Tool Maker apprenticeship program to ensure that we continue to pass along our 70+ years of Die Making expertise each successive generation of craftsmen.
- Latest generation Okamoto 32.100CHiQ High Precision Double Column CNC Surface Grinder to accommodate the entire scope of our tool maintenance capability. This unit can handle tools up to 96” in length in a single pass.
- Expansion of our Wire EDM capabilities with the addition of our latest Sodick AL600P EDM Center, giving us expanded overall size capacity for our EDM demands.
- Continuous improvement and expansion of all of our machining capabilities
Sko-Die’s commitment to our toolroom expertise ensures that we can continue to deliver Manufacturing Excellence from Concept to Completion.